Uzumlu is a small traditional Turkish village that sits on the outskirts of Fethiye in south- west Turkey. It is around 15km from Fethiye Center. A quaint village with traditional stone houses and narrow winding streets, with life centered around the old village square, where locals gather in the tea garden for a chat over a glass of tea and a game of backgammon after a day of tending their land. The village centre also has a small selection of local shops, bakery, restaurants and bars, and once a week you shop with the locals at the weekly market near the square for all your fresh organic fruit and vegetables all picked from the local fields by the locals.
Grove Villas Fethiye are located on the entrance of Uzumlu , closer to Fethiye.
Private complex of secured 17 villas surrounded by forest
High end luxury bungalow villas built on single floor 150 sqm net size with high ceilings.
3 bedrooms , 2 bathrooms , infinity swimming pool
Each villa with 750 sqm net size garden
There is also extra 80 sqm basement and can be designed according to your taste such as closed car parking , sauna , gym , spa , hobby room , indoor heated swimming pool
Grove Villas Fethiye technical specifications of the construction;
* Underfloor heating substructure (excluding heat pump)
* Air conditioning substructure (excluding air conditioners)
* Security camera and alarm substructure (cameras and top installation material
* PVC joinery and electric shutter
* Living room, kitchen, hall, terrace floors are ceramic
* Bedroom floors are laminate flooring
* Ceramic in bathrooms and WCs
* MDF ready-made kitchen cabinets and quartz countertop
* Mono block interior doors
* Steel villa door
* Partial stone covering and open wooden roof on the outer walls of the hall
* Outdoor pool and terrace
* Closed garage on the basement floor